Site KoreNet B.V.
Waste doesn’t exist anymore! At KoreNet we see waste as a reusable raw material. Every day we process the waste from the area into reusable raw materials. Because of our growing organization we are currently looking for a: Sorting / Production Worker.
As a Sorting / Production worker you are going to work at our sorting line. This sorting line is an important part of the recycling process at our location. The work mainly consists of manually sorting of various materials, for example paper, plastic, wood, metals etcetera.
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for a clean and safe work environment.
Job Requirements Sorting / Production Worker
- We prefer a good work attitude over a diploma or work experience;
- You have a valid VCA or willing to get this certificate;
- You are available 16 to 40 hours a week;
- We work in 2 shifts:
1. Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (40 hours a week)
2. Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 10:30 pm and Saturday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm (37 working hours a week, 40 hours salary payment);
- It’s a big plus if you are available for both shifts. Please mention your availability in your application.
- A salary of a maximum of € 1.800 gross a month;
- A permanent contract in due course;
- Further career and training opportunities.
Are you the new colleague we are looking for? Then we are looking forward to receive your application!